These Instructor Terms were last updated on June 22, 2023.
As an instructor, you are contracting directly with Sheerxirfad
1. Instructor Obligations
As an instructor, you are responsible for all content that you post, including lectures, quizzes, coding exercises, practice tests, assignments, resources, answers, course landing page content, labs, assessments, and announcements ETC.
You warrant that:-
- you will provide and maintain accurate account information.
- your Submitted Content will not infringe or misappropriate any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- You have the necessary qualifications, and experience (including education, training, knowledge, and skill delivery) to teach and impart knowledge to students.
- You are responsible for ensuring the quality of the knowledge/skills you are submitting, and it must correspond to international standards of skills/knowledge.
You warrant that you will not:
- Post or provide wrong information, harming others, unethical, and everything that is against our Somali religion and culture;
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Services for business other than providing tutoring, teaching, and instructional services to students;
- impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s account;
- interfere with or otherwise prevent other instructors from providing their services or content; or
- abuse Sheerxirfad resources, including support services.
2. License to Sheerxirfad
Unless otherwise agreed, you have the right to remove all or any portion of your Submitted Content from the Services at any time. Except as otherwise agreed, Sheerxirfad’s right to sublicense the rights in this section will terminate with respect to new users 60 days after the Submitted Content’s removal. However,
- rights given to students before the Submitted Content’s removal will continue in accordance with the terms of those licenses (including any grants of lifetime access)
- Sheerxirfad’s right to use such Submitted Content for marketing purposes shall survive termination.
3. Trust & Cooperation
3.1 Trust and Cooperation Policy
You agree to abide by Sheerxirfad’s content quality standards or policies prescribed by Sheerxirfad from time to time. You should check these policies periodically to ensure that you comply with any updates to them. You understand that your use of the Services is subject to Sheerxirfad’s approval, which we may grant or deny at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to remove content, suspend payouts, and/or ban instructors for any reason at any time, without prior notice, including in cases where:
- content falls below our quality standards or has a negative impact on the student experience;
- an instructor engages in behavior that might reflect unfavorably on Sheerxirfad or bring Sheerxirfad into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule;
- an instructor engages the services of a marketer or other business partner who violates Sheerxirfad’s policies;
- an instructor uses the Services in a way that constitutes unfair competition, such as promotion of their off-site business in a way that violates Sheerxirfad’s policies.
3.2 Instructor-student relationship
Instructors don’t have a direct contractual relationship with students, so the only information you’ll receive about students is what is provided to you through the Services.
You agree that you will not use the data you receive for any purpose other than providing your services to those students on the Sheerxirfad platform and that you won’t solicit additional personal data or store students’ personal data outside the Sheerxirfad platform.
You agree to indemnify for any claims arising from the use of student personal data outside of the Sheerxirfad platform.
You can submit both free and paid courses/content to our services. When you offer a course or content on our various services, you have the option to set a base price. Sherxirfad retains the right to review these prices at any time and make changes based on quality and other legal requirements for our services. By agreeing to these terms, you also consent to participate in discounts offered by the Company during special occasions such as holidays and other events.
5.1 Revenue Share
When a student purchases your Submitted Content, we calculate the gross amount of the sale as the amount actually received by Sheerxirfad from the student The instructor’s percentage is 60% of the net income after deduction of essentials.
In the event of a payment rate (percentage) modification, we will provide you with a 30-day advance notice via email or by posting a notice on our various social media platforms. The instructor’s responsibility is to specify the preferred payment method, such as EVC, eDahab, Bank Account, or PayPal, for remitting funds. Sheerxirfad retains the right to amend or waive the aforementioned terms and conditions by notifying all users of our services.
You acknowledge and agree that students have the right to receive a refund, as detailed in the Refund Policy. Instructors will not receive any revenue from transactions for which a refund has been granted under the Refund Policy. If a student asks for a refund after we have paid the relevant instructor payment, we reserve the right to either:
- deduct the amount of the refund from the next payment sent to the instructor.
- where no further payments are due to the instructor or the payments are insufficient to cover the refunded amounts, require the instructor to refund any amounts refunded to students for the instructor’s Submitted Content.
6. Deleting Your Account
The instructor has the authority to delete his account. In the event of such deletion, any earnings accrued by the instructor will be distributed prior to the account deletion. You understand that if students have previously enrolled in your Submitted Content, your name and that Submitted Content may remain accessible to those students after your account is deleted.
7. Updating These Terms.
From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and Sheerxirfad reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time. If we make any material change, we will notify you using prominent means, such as by email notice sent to the email address specified in your account or by posting a notice through our Services. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted, unless stated otherwise.
Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
8. How to Contact Us.
The best way to get in touch with us is through email [email protected]. We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our Services.